My Life on the Road
We're going to take a wild guess: You're a feminist. And you love to read. We knew there was a reason we liked you.
Consider this your invitation to join our Summer Book Club, featuring Gloria Steinem's My Life on the Road.
Here's how it works:
1) Sign up below.
2) Post your thoughts, favorite quotes, or photos of you reading in cool places, using #STFBookClub.
3) Join us for a Facebook Live Q&A on August 2nd as we discuss the book and announce the lucky winner of the Feminist Book Bundle giveaway!
Make your status as an STF Book Club member official.
- The chance to win a Feminist Book Bundle from Read it Forward (worth $260!)*.
- Free downloadable bookmarks
- An invite to our Facebook Live discussion in August
About the Book
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
O: THE OPRAH MAGAZINE’S TEN FAVORITE BOOKS OF THE YEAR
Gloria Steinem—writer, activist, organizer, and one of the most inspiring leaders in the world—tells a story she has never told before, a candid account of how her early years led her to live an on-the-road kind of life, traveling, listening to people, learning, and creating change. In My Life on the Road, she reveals the story of her own growth in tandem with the growth of an ongoing movement for equality.
Buy or download on Amazon Smile to support STF with your purchase!
Meet our Partner
When you officially sign up for our Summer Book Club, you are automatically entered to win this Feminist Book Bundle from Read it Forward. These books, plus a Dear Ijeawele tote, are worth $260!